hdfc net banking, icici bank, sbi login, icici bank login, hdfc credit card login, axis bank login, icici direct login, Citibank India, icici bank customer care, hdfc internet banking,
Bandhan Bank Limited is Kolkata, West Bengal based commercial bank focused on micro banking and general banking services. Bandhan Bank has a license to provide banking services pan-India across customer segments. Bank offers a variety of asset and liability products and services designed for micro banking and general banking, as well as other banking products and services to generate non-interest income.
Bandhan Bank Products:
1. Retail loans including microloans, SME loans, and small enterprise loans
2. Savings accounts, current accounts and a variety of fixed deposit accounts
3. Other banking products and services including debit cards, internet banking, mobile banking, EDC-POS terminals, online bill payment services and the distribution of third-party general insurance products and mutual fund products.
Bandhan Bank Strengths:
1. Operating Model Focused on Serving Underbanked and Underpenetrated Markets (microfinance)
2. Consistent Track Record of Growing a Quality Asset and Liability Franchise
3. Extensive, Low-Cost Distribution Network
4. Provide accessible, simple, cost-effective and innovative financial solutions
5. Robust Capital Base
6. Maintaining focus on microlending while expanding further into other retail and SME lending
The Promoters of the Bank are BFHL, BFSL, FIT, and NEFIT.
1. Bandhan Financial Services Private Limited (BFSL) is a non-banking financial institution for purposes
of carrying out non-banking financial activities without accepting public deposits.
2. BFSL was accorded in-principle approval by the RBI on April 9, 2014, for setting up a bank in the private sector. The promoter of BFHL is BFSL.
3. The FIT is an irrevocable charitable trust with objectives including inter alia eliminating functional illiteracy in India by making education economically relevant.
4. NEFIT is an irrevocable charitable trust with objectives including inter alia eliminating illiteracy in India by making education available to the underprivileged.